No, you're not on mushrooms! This week we're visited by writer and friend Cole Rush! We talk about hard-learned tricks for Dungeon Mastering and a girl and her dog and a bunch of space mushrooms.
Let's kick the beat!
Two articles for Cole!
- What I Learned From Breaking Up With D&D
- We’re In The Middle Of A Bardic Revolution
- For more follow @ColeRush1 on Twitter
Mentioned in this episode:
- Alternate universe where Cowgirl Ed is hunting bounties
- How do you make player preparation not a chore?
- The importance of feedback (Leave us a review!)
- "Mystery but no Mistrust"
- Competitive Crossword League
- That time we talked about the Three Pillars
Theme and Music by @wufire
- Google matching donations to Ukrainian aid: https://www.google.org/ukraine-relief/
- Ukraine Support Charities from /r/ukraine
This podcast uses the following third-party services for analysis:
Chartable - https://chartable.com/privacy